QPortfolio.org, which houses the internationally used Q PRO instruments, has been nominated for this year’s Safety in Beauty Diamond Award for ‘Innovation & Pioneering Service’. Launched in October 2013 by Antonia Mariconda, the Safety in Beauty campaign works hard to support, educate and empower consumers of cosmetic treatments. We fully support its important goals to ensure an increasingly safer and transparent industry.
The awards ceremony will be on July 6. The Modus Outcomes team will have its fingers crossed! In the meantime, please take a look at this year’s QPortfolio publications:
- Development of a New Patient‐Reported Outcome Measure to Evaluate Treatments for Acne and Acne Scarring: The ACNE‐Q. Klassen AF, Lipner S, O'Malley M, Longmire NM, Cano SJ, Breitkopf T, Rae C, Zhang YL, Pusic AL. Br J Derm (e-published, April 2019)
- International multiphase mixed methods study protocol to develop a cross-cultural patient-reported outcome and experience measure for hand conditions (HAND-Q). Sierakowski K, Dean NR, Pusic AL, Cano SJ, Griffin PA, Bain GI, Klassen A, Lalonde D. BMJ open 2019; 9(3): e025822.
- Introducing BREAST-Q Computerized Adaptive Testing - short and individualized patient-reported outcome assessment following reconstructive breast surgery. Young Afat DA, Gibbons C, Klassen AF, Vickers AJ, Cano SJ, Pusic AL. Plast Reconstr Surg 2019;143(3): 679-684.
- Leveraging patient‐reported outcomes data to inform oncology clinical decision making: Introducing the FACE‐Q head and neck cancer module. Cracchiolo JR, Klassen AF, Young‐Afat DA, Albornoz CR, Cano SJ, Patel SG, Pusic AL, Matros E. Cancer 2019;125(6):863-872.
- A Rasch Measurement Theory approach to improve the interpretation of patient reported outcomes. Browne JP, Cano SJ. Medical Care 2019; 57 5 (Suppl 1) S18–S23.